View the at a glance schedule here and the detailed session information here.
- All conference sessions, lunches, receptions, and plenary presentations will be held at the Honey Creek Resort State Park at Rathbun Lake, 12633 Resort Drive, Moravia, Iowa.
- The Honey Creek Resort has ample, free parking for all attendees and guests.
- Registration will be located outside Ballroom A. Registration will be open according to the schedule below.
- Monday, March 27, 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Tuesday, March 28, 7:00am – 4:00pm
- Wednesday, March 29, 7:00am – 10:00am
- Pre-conference registration is recommended. On-site registration is not guaranteed.
- Wifi will be available throughout the conference in all session rooms and common space.
- Attendees and presenters are encouraged to provide complimentary invasive species publications and related materials for distribution on resources tables.
- Exhibit tables will be on display in Ballroom A for the duration of the conference. Exhibitors will be available throughout the conference to answer questions about their products and services concerning invasive species prevention, identiﬁcation, management, control, and restoration. Please be sure to stop by and visit them.
- A message board will be available for posting job announcements, networking opportunities, and other related invasive species management topics.
- Coffee and teas will be offered each morning and at all breaks. A continental breakfast will be offered Tuesday morning from 8:00 – 9:30 AM and Wednesday morning from 7:30 – 8:30 AM. An informal lunch will be provided on Tuesday. On Wednesday, a plated lunch will be served at the Plenary Luncheon in Ballrooms B&C. On Tuesday evening there will be a Welcome Reception from 5:15 – 6:30pm. Heavy complimentary hors d’eouvres will be served, and a cash bar will be available.
- Mix, mingle, and ﬁnd new colleagues at networking and social events throughout the conference. Share your experiences real-time with attendees on Twitter with #IISC2017 and @IISC2017, or on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/IowaInvasives/